Your security system’s indoor cameras in Killeen are great baby monitors
One of the key things to understand is that your indoor cameras are elements of a fully integrated system and reachable by way of a home security app. This provides you convenience and reassurance knowing you are able to keep an eye on your child from any location via your phone or portable device. Here are some more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live HD video feed: You’ll get easily visible, high-definition images of your child. You may even view recorded segments right from your cell phone.
- Two-way talk: Not only will you hear what’s happening, you may speak to your newborn straight through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to settle a an uneasy sleeper. In addition, you may utilize the audio feature through your mobile device app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a greater viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-activation with updates: If your newborn decides nap time is over and wishes to get out of the bed, you are able to have motion-activated updates delivered right to your smartphone.
- One-touch call-outs: Although this feature is typically for older kids, it’s still worth a mention. With a simple tap of a button, your child can reach out to you via the app on your smartphone.
Having your complete smart home reachable from a simple app on your phone is a terrific benefit. If you find that your little one is having an issue trying to sleep and believe it may be a tad stuffy in the room, you can alter the temp on your smart thermostat. When they wake up, you can turn on the room’s smart lights to let them know you’re on your way. Have another little one? You may use another indoor camera and enjoy access to each of them with a lone home security app.
Get Your Killeen smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Killeen smart home and get the peace of mind and safety Vivint’s high-tech surveillance equipment can supply. Call (254) 351-0495 today and see how we can make your residence a safer, more adaptable place for every member of your family.