How does home monitoring work in Killeen?
After much consideration, you’ve decided that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s protection. You even like the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is worth every penny.
Learn how Killeen home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to skilled security representatives seems like a smart idea to you, it’s time to consider home monitoring. Although they are always there when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them constantly viewing your residence or inspecting your camera recordings. Rather, they go to work the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then dispatches the notification instantly to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then contact you to confirm the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring staff is unable to contact you, they will automatically contact emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the crisis and will function as the main touch point for emergency personnel whenever you are off site.
Basically, you may consider monitoring as having your own private security team connected to your security equipment. This provides more than simply peace of mind as you have real, trained experts to guide you when you need them most.
Protecting your property, even when you’re away
Having 24/7 support on call in case of an emergency is nice when you’re home as you’ll be occupied making certain loved ones are out of danger. It’s even more vital when something happens when you’re not there. Think about your fire alarm tripping or a glass break sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on holiday. What will occur when no one is there to hear the alert of the high-volume siren? When you incorporate 24-hour monitoring, your property is always guarded, no matter your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Killeen home monitoring
You might think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home’s security. All device communications go through this important, central interface. On top of being your direct link to monitoring specialists, the smart hub provides these extra virtues:
- Emergency button to instantly get in contact with your smart home monitoring representatives
- 2-way audio capability giving you the chance to talk straight to your monitoring specialists
- You can request assistance with any sort of issue, including medical problems
If you can’t find your cell phone when a crisis strikes, you’ll still be able to communicate with your monitoring agents straight through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Get home monitoring with your comprehensive Killeen security system
Consult with the specialists at Vivint and get a fully integrated Killeen smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entryway sensors you should have. We understand the importance of monitoring which is the reason why it comes with our popular packages. If you’re ready to boost your home’s protection, call (254) 351-0495 or submit the form below to get started.