Connect With Your 24-hour Monitoring Team
The moment your home alarm system in Killeen goes off, your 24-hour monitoring experts will act immediately. Their first step is to confirm your alarm, and that means reaching out to you. The procedure they follow is based on the type of emergency. To illustrate, when the emergency is due to a medical situation, a single attempt will be made to reach you before help is sent out. If you have a break-in - the most frequent type of alarm - a monitoring specialist will adhere to these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to reach you through the central command panel. You will usually be required to supply a passcode.
- If that doesn’t get a reply, a call is made to your main contact number.
- A second number or your first contact person is called next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, nearby police officers are deployed.
- Your monitoring professionals will attempt to reach you again once emergency personnel are contacted.
If you're not in a position to converse with the monitoring team, that’s OK. Support will still be dispatched even when you're unable to substantiate the emergency.
Prepare for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Killeen
Get prepared for any situation with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Killeen from Vivint. Contact (254) 351-0495 to start customizing your home’s defense today.