Features to look for in a home security camera in Killeen
Getting captured by surveillance is the last thing a prowler wants This is a principal reason why security cameras are one of the best components to consider as you customize your smart home’s security. Although independent cameras will be effective when configured correctly, they’re even more powerful when included into your property’s smart home system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Killeen? You’ll be pleased to discover these important components include more features than previous iterations. You are able to see live footage from inside cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with incorporated deterrents from outdoor cameras. You’ll also have instant access to your security cameras via a centralized control panel or mobile app.
Impressive features enhance home security cameras in Killeen
Loaded with features and easy-to-manage security cameras will elevate your property’s protection to a whole new level. These vital elements of your security system are available with a diverse lineup of features such as bi-directional talk, video storage, and mobile access. Review all of the available options here.
- Forceful deterrents: Choose a surveillance camera that will take action automatically. If strange behavior is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid red ring will emerge next to the lens and an audible alert will emit.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision sensors provide clear-cut images of your surroundings no matter the time of day. Your cameras will also sustain their visibility when zooming in on particular areas.
- Video storage: Check for security cameras with recording and storage cloud options and the ability to review footage directly from your cell phone app.
- Security app: Today’s surveillance systems in Killeen are often connected to a handy smartphone app. You are able to review live footage or pre-recorded video and even engage or disengage your alarms. The Vivint App will send a notification to your phone whenever the cameras are triggered.
- Motion sensors: Integrated motion detection allows cameras to take notice when odd activity occurs. You’ll also be alerted with a message on your smartphone.
- Talk to anyone at your door or loved ones: Would you like to touch base with your children once they get home from school? Do you have a stranger at your main entry? Modern residential security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient 2-way audio so you are able to converse with any person within range of your equipment.
- Field of vision: As a good rule of thumb, your outside video cameras should offer an angle of 120° or higher. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides 140° views.
- Configurable zones: This feature gives you the chance to designate the specific area you wish your camera to cover. This is beneficial to better define the activity you record as you wouldn’t need alerts every time a vehicle travels by on the street.
Customize your own Vivint smart home system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Killeen. The only thing left to do is to put everything together in a custom Vivint smart home. Phone (254) 351-0495 to begin or submit the simple form on this page to engage our security specialists.